Alex Clark has had a range of very silly jobs including stonemasonry, archaeology, waitressing, and growing genetically modified plants for scientific research, all of which have been great for material. Her short stories have appeared in collections by The Fiction Desk and Prole.
She lives in Cheltenham with her husband and daughter.
Publications with The Fiction Desk
On our blog
- Alex Clark on ‘Poor Billy’.
- Volume 10: Out Soon!
- Long Grey Beard and Glittering Eye: The Writer’s Award
- Ghost Story Competition 2015: The Winners
- Announcing the Writer’s Award winner for There Was Once a Place
- Alex Clark on ‘The Stamp Works’