Alex Clark's short stories have appeared in various print publications and online journals, including Prole, Litro Online, MIR Online, Shooter Literary Magazine, and anthologies by The Fiction Desk. She lives in Cheltenham, where she runs the quarterly live flash fiction night Flashers’ Club.
She lives in Cheltenham with her husband and daughter.
Publications with The Fiction Desk
- 'Briar Rose' in And Nothing Remains
- 'Poor Billy' in Separations
- 'The Stamp Works' in There Was Once a Place
On our blog
- Alex Clark on ‘Poor Billy’.
- Volume 10: Out Soon!
- Long Grey Beard and Glittering Eye: The Writer’s Award
- Ghost Story Competition 2015: The Winners
- Announcing the Writer’s Award winner for There Was Once a Place
- Alex Clark on ‘The Stamp Works’