Amanda Mason is a graduate of Dartington College of Arts, where she studied theatre and began writing by devising and directing her own plays. After a few years of earning a very irregular living in lots of odd jobs, including performing in a comedy street magic act, she became a teacher and has worked in the UK, Italy, Spain, and Germany.
She now lives in York and writes plays, flash fiction, and short stories. Her work has been published in Cracked Eye's Storms, Lies and Wildcards, National Flash Fiction Deay's 2014 anthology Eating My Words, and in Parthian Books' A Flock of Shadows.
Publications with The Fiction Desk
On our blog
- Announcing the winners of the 2017 Ghost Story Competition
- Announcing the winners of the 2016 Ghost Story Competition
- Ghost Story Competition 2015: The Winners
- Announcing the winners of the 2014 Ghost Story Competition
- July Author Events
- Announcing the winners of the 2013 Ghost Story Competition
- Twitter: @amandajanemason