Matt Plass lives in Sussex, England. He works in e-learning, previously edited Tall Tales & Modern Fables magazine and is one half of Bread and Love Productions.
Publications with The Fiction Desk
- 'The Maginot Line' in The Maginot Line
- 'Tripe Soup and Spanish Wine' in Crying Just Like Anybody
- 'Invisible Them' in Because of What Happened
- 'Next to Godliness' in New Ghost Stories II
On our blog
- Matt Plass on ‘Next to Godliness’
- Announcing the winners of the 2014 Ghost Story Competition
- Matt Plass on ‘Invisible Them’
- Winners of our 2013 Flash Fiction Competition
- The Fiction Desk Writer’s Award: The Maginot Line
- Announcing The Maginot Line
- Off the Road: a sitcom work-in-progress.