S R Mastrantone writes, and spends too much time thinking about dinosaurs, in Oxford. His stories have been published or are forthcoming in Press Start to Play (Vintage/Random House), Lamplight, carte blanche and Shock Totem. He is a past winner of The Fiction Desk Writer's Award, and placed second in our 2015 Ghost Story competition. He is working on his first novel.
Publications with The Fiction Desk
- 'Just Kids' in Crying Just Like Anybody
- 'Something Unfinished' in Because of What Happened
- 'Just the Stars to Look Up To' in Long Grey Beard and Glittering Eye
- 'Home Solutions for Mould' in Separations
On our blog
- Volume 10: Out Soon!
- Ghost Story Competition 2015: The Winners
- S R Mastrantone on ‘Something Unfinished’
- Announcing the Fiction Desk Writer’s Award for Crying Just Like Anybody.
- S R Mastrantone on ‘Just Kids’