New Ghost Stories III
Our eleventh short story anthology.
Edited by Rob Redman
Published September 2017
Keep reading until the lights go out.
The ghosts are back for our third showcase of the best new supernatural fiction. Discover the secrets of an abandoned school building with a mysterious past; a cyclist whose success at the races is down to more than a plentiful supply of energy bars, and how the people of the future might try to hold on to the people of the past.
The Fiction Desk publishes regular anthologies of new short stories. This is volume eleven.
- Richard Agemo - The House Friends
- Philippa East - The Archivist
- Seth Marlin - The Dead Lie Dreaming
- Barney Walsh - The Crypt Beneath the Library
- Will Dunn - Des Nuits Blanches
- Jerry Ibbotson - The Intruder
- Amanda Mason - When the Dark Comes Down