Our tenth short story anthology.
Edited by Rob Redman
Published September 2016
A dilapidated council block reveals a secret from its past; a prisoner comes to the end of his unusual sentence; a hospital visitor has a crisis when the lights go out; and a scientific experiment goes awry in a lonely rural house.
The eleven short stories in this volume explore separations between the past and the present, within families, and between individuals and their own identities.
- Alex Clark - Poor Billy
- Hannah Mathewson - Two Pounds, Six Ounces
- James Mitchell - Renaissance Man
- Kate van der Borgh - The History Lesson
- F J Morris - Two-timer
- Mike Scott Thomson - Beat the Brainbox
- Ren Watson - That Buzzing Inside My Head
- Claire Parkin - Splitting Miles
- Anabel Graff - Soup, Condensed
- S R Mastrantone - Home Solutions for Mould
- David Frankel - Stay