Charles Lambert is an old friend of The Fiction Desk. We interviewed him long before we started publishing books ourselves, and reviewed both of his first two novels (the second, Any Human Face, was a book of the month in our email newsletter). So we're especially delighted to have featured two of his stories in our anthology series.Various Authors.
Charles lives in Fondi, a small town in Italy, halfway between Rome and Naples. Aside from the writing, he spends his days teaching English and working as a freelance editor.
Charles is the author of five novels and a collection of short stories (The Scent of Cinnamon) with Salt. His most recent novel The Children’s Home was published in 2016 by Scribner in the USA and Aardvark Bureau in the UK.
Publications with The Fiction Desk
On our blog
- Announcing the Writer’s Award winner for There Was Once a Place
- New books from Fiction Desk authors
- Charles Lambert in London: June 2014
- Charles Lambert & Matthew Licht reading in Florence
- Meet Charles Lambert! (In Rome, 12th February)
- Three new books on the way from Charles Lambert
- Charles Lambert on ‘Pretty Vacant’
- All These Little Worlds: all the details.
- Various Authors review round-up
- Various Authors: all the details