Jo Gatford writes flash disguised as poetry, poetry disguised as flash, and sometimes things that are even longer than a page. Her work has most recently been published in The Forge, trampset, Pithead Chapel, and SmokeLong Quarterly. She is the co-founder of @writers_hq and occasionally tweets about weird 17th century mermaid tiles at @jmgatford. She wants to live on your bookshelf.
Publications with The Fiction Desk
On our blog
- Our latest Writer’s Award Winner
- Coming Soon: New Ghost Stories IV
- Ghost Story Competition 2015: The Winners
- New books from Fiction Desk authors
- Winners of the 2014 Flash Fiction Competition