Our first short story anthology.
Edited by Rob Redman
Published April 2011 (out now)
Browse sample pages (.pdf)
These stories take the reader from the shores of Lake Garda in Italy to a hospital room in Utah, from a retirement home overlooking the Solent to an unusual school in the wilds of Scotland. They introduce the reader to people like Daniel, a government employee looking for an escape; and William, who is—to put it mildly—a most remarkable dog.
There are a dozen new stories, from a range of new and established authors. Readers may be familiar with Charles Lambert, Danny Rhodes, or Matthew Licht, while many of the others are making their debuts.
- Lynsey May - Two Buses Away
- Harvey Marcus - How to Fall in Love With an Air Hostess
- Ben Lyle - Crannock House
- Jon Wallace - Rex
- Alex Cameron - The Puzzle
- Matthew Licht - Dave Tough's Luck
- Jason Atkinson - Assassination Scene
- Patrick Whittaker - Celia and Harold
- Charles Lambert - All I want
- Danny Rhodes - A Covering of Leaves
- Ben Cheetham - Sometimes the Only Way Out is In
- Adrian Stumpp - Nativity