Charles Lambert is an old friend of The Fiction Desk. We've interviewed him, and reviewed both of his first two novels (the second, Any Human Face, was a book of the month in our email newsletter). So we're especially delighted to include one of his stories in Various Authors, the first volume of our short story anthology series.
Charles lives in Fondi, a small town in Italy, halfway between Rome and Naples. Aside from the writing, he spends his days teaching English and working as a freelance editor.
As well as his two novels, Charles has published a collection of short stories (The Scent of Cinnamon) with Salt.
Publications with The Fiction Desk
On our blog
- Announcing the Writer’s Award winner for There Was Once a Place
- New books from Fiction Desk authors
- Charles Lambert in London: June 2014
- Charles Lambert & Matthew Licht reading in Florence
- Meet Charles Lambert! (In Rome, 12th February)
- Three new books on the way from Charles Lambert
- Charles Lambert on ‘Pretty Vacant’
- All These Little Worlds: all the details.
- Various Authors review round-up
- Various Authors: all the details