Our ninth short story anthology.
Edited by Rob Redman
Published August 2015
Stories to keep your attention.
The nine stories in this volume continue The Fiction Desk's tradition of showcasing the best new short fiction. They will take you from a dingy London pub to an open lake in rural America, from a future under the tyranny of social media to a recent past mired in conflict, and from a housing estate in shock to the end of civilisation as we know it.
This volume also includes the winners of the first Newcomer Prize for Short Stories.
- Die Booth - Whole Wide World
- Jacki Donnellan - I Don't Blink
- S R Mastrantone - Just the Stars to Look Up To
- Matthew Licht - Mental Pictures
- Tim Dunbar - A Series of Circles
- Adam Blampied - The Cobble Boys
- Mark Newman - Before There Were Houses, This Was All Fields
- Richard Smyth - Sky Burial
- Louis Rakovich - Jonathan