Matthew Licht is the author of West Ways (Christoph Keller Editions/JRP Ringier; the imaginary adventures of Mae West and a young fighter pilot), and several other novels. His two short story collections with Salt, The Moose Show and Justine, Joe & The Zen Garbageman, have been nominated for the Frank O'Connor Prize. His two-wheel obsession is unspooling into a literary monster known as CyclOps.
Publications with The Fiction Desk
- 'Dave Tough's Luck' in Various Authors
- 'Across the Kinderhook' in Crying Just Like Anybody
- 'Washout' in New Ghost Stories
- 'The Bear Got Me' in New Ghost Stories II
- 'Mental Pictures' in Long Grey Beard and Glittering Eye
On our blog
- Announcing the winners of the 2014 Ghost Story Competition
- New Books from Fiction Desk Authors Part Two
- Charles Lambert & Matthew Licht reading in Florence
- Announcing the winners of the 2013 Ghost Story Competition
- Matthew Licht on ‘Across the Kinderhook’
- Announcing the winner of the Various Authors prize.
- Various Authors: all the details