And Nothing Remains
Our twelfth short story anthology.
Edited by Rob Redman
Published August 2018
Stories that start at the end.
Many of the stories in this collection explore forms of loss, and what comes afterwards: the loss of a suitcase inspires generosity on a remote Scottish island; a once-loved film star becomes detached from his own career; a mother in Central Park searches for a connection to her absent son; and a physicist’s experiments cast doubt on the nature and reality of loss itself.
- Chris Hogben - All Washed Up
- Alastair Chisholm - Uncle Dougie's Suitcase
- Sean Gill - The Computer Man
- Alex Clark - Briar Rose
- Christopher Howard - The Black Squirrel
- Steve Clarkson - Excuse Me
- Bert Thomson - On Some Cold Fierce Winter's Day
- Douglas Bruton - Thirteen Wedding Dresses
- Eleanor Bell - Meeting Miss Mathieson
- C B McCall - The Spare Room
- Chris Hogben - The Star That Stayed Till Morning
- Kris Ashton - Highway Memorials