Amanda Mason is a graduate of Dartington College of Arts, where she studied theatre and began writing by devising and directing her own plays. After a few years of earning a very irregular living in lots of odd jobs, including performing in a comedy street magic act, she became a teacher and has worked in the UK, Italy, Spain, and Germany.
She now lives in York and writes plays, flash fiction, and short stories. Her work has been published in various anthologies including all three of The Fiction Desk’s New Ghost Stories volumes.
Publications with The Fiction Desk
- 'No Good Deed' in New Ghost Stories
- 'Incomers' in New Ghost Stories II
- 'When the Dark Comes Down' in New Ghost Stories III
On our blog
- New Ghost Stories III is out now!
- Announcing the winners of the 2017 Ghost Story Competition
- Announcing the winners of the 2016 Ghost Story Competition
- Ghost Story Competition 2015: The Winners
- Announcing the winners of the 2014 Ghost Story Competition
- July Author Events
- Announcing the winners of the 2013 Ghost Story Competition
- Twitter: @amandajanemason